In this course, you will learn how to protect and provide least-privilege security for your Azure AD tenant and Azure subscription resources.
At the core of Azure subscription security is a thorough knowledge of least-privilege authorization. In this course, Securing Microsoft Azure Subscriptions, you will learn how to protect your Azure AD tenants and the subscriptions that trust them. First, you will touch on how to implement role-based access control for your Azure resources and Azure AD tenant. Next, you will explore how to identify and manage high-privilege external accounts in Azure AD. Finally, you will discover how to protect application programming interface (API) access to Azure AD and, by extension, to your cloud apps. When you are finished with this course, you will have a foundational knowledge of Azure subscription security that will help you as you move forward in your Azure security engineer career. Software required: Microsoft Azure subscription.Topics:
- Course Overview
- Configuring Microsoft Azure Subscription and Resource Permissions
- Creating Custom RBAC Roles in Microsoft Azure
- Identifying High-privilege External Accounts in Microsoft Azure
- Transferring Microsoft Azure Subscriptions between Azure AD Tenants
- Managing API Access to Microsoft Azure Subscriptions and Resources