You’ll also get hands-on with objects, classes and methods in Python, and utilize variables, data types, control flow and loops, functions and data structures. You’ll learn how to recognize and handle errors and you’ll write unit tests for your Python code and practice test-driven development.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Prepare your computer system for Python programming
• Show understanding of Python syntax and how to control the flow of code
• Demonstrate knowledge of how to handle errors and exceptions
• Explain object-oriented programming and the major concepts associated with it
• Explain the importance of testing in Python, and when to apply particular methods
This is a beginner course for learners who would like to prepare themselves for a career in back-end development or database engineering. To succeed in this course, you do not need prior web development experience, only basic internet navigation skills and an eagerness to get started with coding.