Academic Presenter is a free software that harness video-game technology to create spectacular dynamic presentation.
What you'll learn:
- Know elementary concepts in Academic Presenter
- Know how to add Basic and advanced objects inside Canvas
- Learn how to arrange, group, and align elements
- Practice basic and advanced operations to prepare presentations faster and easier
- Learn how to link basic shapes with lines and arrows to create Mind-map
- Learn how to add PDF documents to the presentation
- Know how to draw with stylus on the canvas
- Learn how to create animation for elements as, well as the camera
Learning presentation skills will have a significant effect on students’ futures. Although, traditional presentation platforms are expensive, they do not teach our students how to organize their presentation in a story-like framework.
Academic Presenter is a free utility that harness video-game technology to create spectacular dynamic presentations. It combines capabilities of slide-based software products with a dynamic canvas. Users will have transitions between slides like PowerPoint and an infinite canvas like Prezi.
In these tutorial videos, I will introduce a state-of-the-art presentation software by which you can present nonlinear topics efficiently and sharpen your storytelling skills.