Learn the Basics of Algebra and How to Find Multiples and Factors of Numbers, Factorization and Least Common Multiple
What you'll learn:
- Learn how algebra functions from the foundations
- Learn to evaluate algebraic expressions
- Find Multiple and Factors of Numbers
- Learn to Prime Factorize Numbers
- Find the LCM (Least Common Multiple) of Numbers
In this course, you will learn the following:
- Variables, Equality, Inequality, Expressions and Equations
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions and translating Word to Algebraic Expressions.
- Subtraction and Addition Properties of Equality
- How to find Multiples and Factors of Numbers
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Prime Factorization and Least Common Multiple (LCM)
This course is part of a course series from Great It Courses that teaches you every concept in mathematics from prealgebra all the way up to Calculus. To know more about the course series and the road map, please Google "greatitcourses" and go to our "Mathematics" page in the navigation. Thank you!