Learn the fundamentals of security
What you'll learn:
- Injection Vulnerabilities
- Broken Authentication
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- XML External Entities
- Broken Access Control
- Security Misconfiguration
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Insufficent Logging and Monitoring
The purpose of this course is to provide students with a fundamental understanding of computer security, through the study of the top 10 most common security vulnerabilities, as provided by OWASP.
By the end of this course, students will have enough of an understanding to make design choices that preserve the security of the applications they own. This course can also serve as a way to gain foundations required to proceed to more advanced security topics.