For 3D Designers and Digital Artists
What you'll learn:
- Create models in Maya, apply textures and lights, and then render them.
- Basics of rigging using Maya.
- Animating your 3D objects.
- Simulating dynamic effects like water, cloud, and smoke. Also, you will learn about Bifrost simulation.
- You will be able to apply rigid bodies technique.
- You will be able to render your scene using high quality renderers.
Autodesk Maya is an industry-leading 3D animation software application developed by Autodesk that enables video professionals
who work on animated films, television programs, visual effects, and video games to create highly professional three-dimensional (3D) cinematic animations.
This course covers the following concepts and tools of Autodesk Maya:
Bullet Rigid and Soft Body Dynamics
nDynamics Simulation Framework
Working with connections between dynamics objects