Build a start to finish web automation testing framework and simulate user behavior on a web application + LIVE TEST APP
What you'll learn:
- Write realistic automated test scripts for web applications
- Build robust test frameworks and custom libraries
- Integrate Java with Selenium
- Design a data-driven test framework
- Find elements on a web page and simulate user behavior
- Automate user actions across multiple browser platforms
- Develop Cucumber / BDD test plans with feature files using Gherkin
- Continuous integration and testing
Become an experienced automation tester by building a test framework with SeleniumWebDriver using Java language. This course will provide you an overview of automation andapractical guide to building aframework with Java. Thenexplore the power of Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber!
Today's software development uses TDD and BDDpractices andrequires continuous integration and continuous deployment.Automation testers are needed to develop robust, clean, and thorough frameworks for regression testing, functional testing, and acceptance testing.Selenium WebDriver is the industry-leading, open-source tool that allows scrum teams to deliver qualitysoftware fast!
Learn how to apply BDD principals and develop feature files with Given-When-Then structure using Cucumber framework and Gherkin language. Apply Cucumber framework knowledge with Java step implementations to automate web actions with Selenium.
- Build a robust test framework
- Develop your own data-driven framework
- Interact with elements on a web page
- Use Java to automate web actions
- Construct BDD tests with Cucumber
- Implement the Page Object Model
- Utilize popular test frameworks like JUnit and TestNG
This course has been taken from years of experience in training consultants and new hire orientation corporatetraining. Enroll in this course to get a thorough overview of automation, frameworks, Selenium WebDriver, and BDDwith Cucumber!
- I don't waste time on a lot of configuration
- I don't waste time on unnecessary topics
- I focus on making Selenium WebDriver automate user actions
- I focus on building frameworks
- I focus on conceptual and technical concepts
- I focus on applying our knowledge to build complete, realistic tests