What you'll learn:
- How to create Mobile-Responsive web pages using the Bootstrap Grid System
- How to create custom, drop-down navigation menus with animation
- How to create collapse panels, accordion menus, pill menus and other types of UI elements
- Working with Typography in Bootstrap for modern, stylish fonts
- Working with Lists and Pagination to organize content
- How to add events to page elements using jQuery
- How to create animations in jQuery (Fade, Toggle, Slide, Animate, Hide-Show)
- How to add and remove elements using Selectors (Id, Class)
- How to use the Get Content function to retrieve Values and Attributes
- How to use the jQuery Callback, and Chaining Function
- Master the use of jQuery Animate with Multiple Params, Relative Values, and Queue Functionality
Welcome to the Bootstrap & jQuery – Certification Course for Beginners
With over 64% of the world using mobile devices to browse web pages, it’s no surprise that Bootstrap and jQuery have become the industry leaders in front-end scripting languages.
This course starts right from the foundational concepts and gradually progresses to intermediate topics. Through a project-style learning approach, students will have the opportunity to build mobile-responsive web pages, complete with animation and interactivity.
Students are taught to use the Bootstrap framework for responsive, mobile-first - front-end development. As one of the leading open-source development libraries, Bootstrap is an essential part of the developers coding arsenal. The section begins with teaching students how to include essential Bootstrap files into web pages. It then explores the Bootstrap Grid system and popular layout strategies for optimal cross-device and cross-browser compatibility.
Students gain exposure to just about every Bootstrap component, from typography, tables and images, to jumbotrons, wells, alerts, buttons, glyphicons and progress bars. The section includes several hands-on exercises that will walk students through the process of creating stunning layouts, complete with modals, carousels, popovers, drop-down menus, forms and much more.
We explores the jQuery library and many of its unique features, used to create stunning, animated web pages. We start with the basics, from embedding jQuery into web pages to working with Selectors. Students then explore working with events, toggling, fading, sliding, and other forms of animation. The lessons also teach students how to work with callbacks, chaining, dragables, accordion menus and many other functions.