The guide to learn the basics to understand the BIM concept.
What you'll learn:
- 1- Understand the methods and strategies to implement BIM in engineering projects
- 2- Understand what is mean by BIM LEVELS
- 3- Understand what is mean by BIM level of develpoment
- 4- Determine what LOD do you need at your project
- 5- Understand what is mean by EIR , employer information request for BIM
- 6- Know about the latest codes and standards used in BIM
- 7- Create your BIM executing plan in your organization pre & post of the contract
In this course you will understand What is mean by BIM, what arethe key points of the BIM process and the roles and responsibilities of each person in the BIM team, you will learn what mean by BIM levels and what is the latest BIM level. Yoiu will know how to create your BIM executing plan and how to implement it.You will be familiar with new terms like (BIM maturity, BIP, EIR,BEP,LOD,COBIE., etc..)
**The course will explain all the following important topics in BIM**
1- BIM definition.
2- BIM dimensions.
3- BIM VS CAD.
4- BIM uses.
5- BIM applications.
6- BIM implementation factors .
7- BIM levels of developments.
8- BIM responsibilities
9- BIM levels maturity.
10- BIM executing plan.
11- Employers Information Requirements
At the end of this course you will be ready for the advanced level of BIM with information management.