A complete course to prepare students to pass Cisco's NEW CCENT certification / ICND1 (100-105)
What you'll learn:
- After completion of this course, students will be prepared and able to pass the CCENT (100-105) or ICND1 certification exam.
- Once a student completes this course, he/she will be able to implement the topics learned herein and apply it to real world scenarios.
- Completion of this course and passing the certification exam will allow students to move on to any other Cisco certification.
This course will take the studentfrom A to Z to prepare andpass Cisco's newest CCENT or ICND1 (100-105) certification exam.
It was produced in a simplistic, easy to comprehend manner in order to maximize the students ability to digest, implement and execute the topics; not only in a test environment, but also in real world scenarios.
Please note that the CCENT certification is the first certification needed to advance to other certification within Cisco's CCNA track.
This means that students need to pass the CCENT to continue any other CCNA certification within Cisco. Unless the student is taking Cisco's composite exam.
Please read the "Course Goals" and "Basics" outlined herein, to understand what you should expect of this course and what you are expected to do and have before beginning this course.
The CCENT 100-105 course was produced in a veryunorthodox and relaxed manner in order to drill in the topics that Cisco requires to meet their criteria and prepare to pass the certification exam.
I hope that this course meets and exceeds your expectation as a Network student and/or IT Professional.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the simulators/emulators used in this course arenot part of the course. It is the students responsibility to have these to practice with. The Cisco Packet Tracer & VIRAL (Virtual Internet Routing Lab) are Cisco proprietary software and can only be obtained through Cisco. But students have more options that those. They can create their own lab with real equipment, get BOSON or GNS3. It is up to each student to obtain the simulator/emulator of their choice to study along with this course.
P.S.: Wondering which book(s) I've used for this course?
- Cisco Press Book for the CCNA CCENT/ICND1 (100-105)
- Sybex Book by Todd Lammle for the new CCNA CCENT/ICND1 (100-105)
- AMAZON book by Lazaro J. Diaz called "The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!
All these books can be found on AMAZON