A beginner's guide to learn Cloud Computing with AWS
What you'll learn:
- How to create virtual servers in cloud
- How to configure monitoring services
- How to configure storage services in cloud
- How to setup load balancer and auto scaling of existing infrastructure
- You should be able to setup your own infrastructure at the end of this course
UPDATE June 2020 - Checkout Bonus Lecture "Learn AWS CDK using Python"
This course is a beginner's guide on Cloud Computing using AWS. In this course, I will be explaining most of the services required to build your infrastructure on the cloud.
It is completely based on practical sessions and focuses primarily on how to configure AWS services in real time.
There will be LIVE sessions at every weekend to brief about lectures covered in this tutorial. I will also answer your questions in LIVE sessions.
I will explain how to:
Configure Virtual Servers using Amazon EC2
Setup Storage using S3 and EBS
Configure monitoring system using Amazon CloudWatch
Configure CDN - Content Delivery Network using Amazon CloudFront
Bulk email solution using Amazon SES
Configure database using Amazon RDS
Configure highly available DNS using Amazon Route53