What you'll learn:
- Learn the key concepts of the Git and Github
- Learn the entire Git workflow
- Learn create branches, resolve conflicts, undoing things etc.
- Create and fork repositories on GitHub and push changes back after locally
- Learn how to collaborate a github project
- Git is a modern system for version control that lets software developers manage changes to a product’s source code over time.
- Git features a distributed architecture so that every team member has a working copy of the code.
- It's my first time dealing with Git which scared because the commands were overwhelming.
- After this course, I feel that it is easy now that I know the basics and meaning of commands.
Welcome to the "Complete Git and Github Beginner to Expert" online course.
Git and Github from scratch using step-by-step. You will learn Git & Github with great & easy to understand examples!
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Git and Github, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will have hands-on experience with Git and Github. Git, github, git and github, gitlab, gitlab, bitbucket, git github, devops, git hub, complete git and GitHub, git & github, git for beginners, Github for beginners, github beginner
Git is a modern system for version control that lets software developers manage changes to a product’s source code over time. Git features a distributed architecture so that every team member has a working copy of the code.
In this course, we walk through all the commands needed to start a new project managed by Git and Github, all the way through making commits, including common file operations like moving and deleting files. We also cover how to exclude the wrong files from accidentally being committed and how to review your repository's history, merge branches and collaborate on a project.
You will learn everything you need to know about Git & Github.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
"It's my first time dealing with Git which scared me because the commands were overwhelming. After this course, I feel that it is easy now that I know the basics and meaning of commands."
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you with the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Complete Git and Github Beginner to Expert
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!