Learn how to leverage the power of a Laravel back end API.
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to create a CRUD API with Laravel.
- API resource routes in Laravel
- Laravel Resources and Resource Collections
- How to use Postman to test your API
- How to set up Laravel with Laravel Valet
- How to set up Laravel with Laravel Homestead
Learn how to create a CRUD API in Laravel. We'll create an app that contains Show, Create, Update, and Delete requests and returning our data as an APIresource. HTTP responses will be tested with Postman.