Cisco CCNA exam objectives - Learn how data is encapsulated and communicates across networks using labs and wireshark!
What you'll learn:
- Understand Data Encapsulation basics
- Discuss Data Encapsulation and transmission with peers
- Dissect Segments, Packets, and Frames using Cisco Packet Tracer and Wireshark
In this course you will be learning the basics of Data Encapsulation so you can understand how our data learns the information it needs to be transmitted across the network, using various ports, protocols, addressing, and standards.
I will present this information to you in three formatsso you do not get bored and you are engaged in the material I am presenting to you
- PowerPoint Slides
- Whiteboard drawings
- Virtual Labs
Join theSTUDENTSthatLEARN and SUCCEED (Reviews are from all of my courses)!
★★★★★Really enjoyed the network diagrams and detailed explanations. I would take more courses from this instructor!
★★★★★ Great course and excellent teaching methodology!
★★★★★Love the way Keith teaches. He phrases concepts in a manner that is easy to follow and understand!
★★★★★Great course! Definitely will recommend this to others. If you like non dry material with good overall explanations and not just explanations written from a book, then take this course!
For this course you will need to have a basic understanding of networking fundamentals. If you don't, you can always take my "Cisco Networking Introduction" course available here on Udemy.This course has over 9.5 hours of video lectures and is made up of about 2/3of labs so you become fluent on configuring Cisco routers and switches.
You will need to download:
- Cisco Packet Tracer - A virtual network simulator, available for FREE download
- Wireshark - A packet capture application, available for FREE download
- Data Encapsulation 101eBook - Available in Lecture 2 "Overview &Requirements"for FREE download
Students can expect:
- To have a full understanding of DataEncapsulation which is directly related to Cisco's CCNA Certification Exam objectives.
- Students will be given a review on some key network fundamental topics directly related to data encapsulation and for this course.
- Students will havethe necessary knowledge needed to discuss data encapsulation with peers, and provide informative information regarding details pertaining to the data being sent across networks.
In addition, Students will learn:
- How to use Cisco Packet Tracer to capture virtual lab network traffic
- The basics of Wireshark so they are familiar with navigating the application, and know how to capture traffic.
- Students will learn how to capture Switch and Router passwords using Wireshark.
Subscribe on YouTube:
Subscribe to LearnTech Training on youtube as we will be uploading many videos for all areas of Technology that include FREELectures, LABS, and Promotional Offers for future courses we create!
Please do not forget to rate this course. We use the ratings to determine if buildingcourses such as this will be worthour time in the future. Note: If you feel this course is not worthy of a good review - please, let me know so I can resolve the issue and we can avoid negative reviews!
Thank you for choosing LearnTech Trainingwith myself,Keith Gebhardt, to be your instructor for this course. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns - please ask.