What you'll learn:
- Linear and Non-linear Data Structures
- Non-linear Data Structures like Trees, Binary Search Trees
- Algorithms like Selection Sort and Insertion Sort with visual description of working of these algorithms
- Data Structures like Linked lists, stack, Queue, Array, 2D Arrays, BST.
- Grip over multiple data structures and algorithms.
This course Data Structures and Algorithmsfocus on building concepts of students in this domain.
Data Structures like Trees,Linked list and others are explained in depth so that students have better understanding of these topics and coding lectures are helpful in getting depth understanding.
Coding lectures beside graphical explanation in this coursemake it easier to understand things.
Algorithms are explained and coded so that students learn better.
So this course is for students who want to learn in fun and easy way, and get understanding of things in Data Structures and Algorithms.
Advanced topics like BST in Tree section is elaborated in this course.
Topics like BST C++ and Linked List C++are in very detail so that you can have good grip over them and they are of core importance.
There are visual animations to help you understand topics better, so beside code visual explanations help a lot.
Topics like BST(C++) and Linked List(C++) need extra care to understand well, but if learned correctly can help.
Similarly Selection Sort using C++, Insertion Sort using C++ are explained in code and visually.
Taking this course you will be good in a lot of topics in Data structures using C++.