Learn to write clear and effective emails, gain more confidence, and grow your career!
What you'll learn:
- Gain the knowledge and confidence needed to master your email writing skills
- Demonstrate your experience and professionalism through email communication
- Assure that your business emails receive the attention they deserve
- Compose clear emails for maximum readability, comprehension, and impact
- Build your professional reputation and enhance your career success using email communication
- Get ideas across quickly and with a minimum of effort for more efficient team collaboration
- Adapt emails to accommodate different audiences and work situations
- Become a faster and more efficient writer to boost productivity and save time
- Increase team collaboration through effective group-wide team updates
- Build new professional relationships and improve existing ones through email writing
- Plan, organize and format emails in a logical and reader-friendly structure
- Make long and complex emails simple and scannable for your recipients
- Proofread and edit your email to make it clear, concise and easy to understand
- Build credibility and trust in business emails when sharing confidential information
- Modify your emails to cope with cultural nuances
- Expand your knowledge of email communication across the generational gap
- Move beyond hierarchical restrictions to build rapport with managers and colleagues
- Adapt your writing style to reflect global English norms and internationally accepted formatting standards
- Understand how all email elements affect the recipient’s mindset and response
- Write effective subject lines, greetings, sign-offs and signatures
- Use the 'To', 'Cc', 'Bcc' and 'Reply all' fields correctly
- Learn the proper ways to forward emails without annoying the recipients
- Provide supporting information in the form of facts, documents, screenshots, and attachments
- Create effective email templates to manage repetitive emails and save on time
- Feel confident saying “No” via email without creating tension at work
- Write the perfect apology email for various challenging situations
- Write introduction emails to introduce yourself or a colleague to the team
- Learn how to follow up for information, clarification, feedback or approval
- Write effective appreciation or congratulations emails
- Learn how to reschedule, cancel or invite someone to a meeting via email
Are you looking to improve your email writing skills? Email writing skills are highly valued in business communication and play a significant role in your daily interactions with colleagues.
By building and improving your email writing skills, you will gain more confidence, enhance your professional reputation, and grow your career.
Many people still struggle to get their message across. This often results in frustration among colleagues, miscommunications, and stressful conflicts at work.
The course is for you if you want to:
Craft powerful emails that your colleagues want to read
Ensure you are better understood in the workplace
Get ideas across quickly and efficiently
Boost productivity and increase team collaboration through email
In fact, this course is designed to help any professional who wants to communicate effectively on the job and advance their career using email communication.
Unlike many other courses that share little bits and pieces, this course is designed to give you comprehensive training on email writing and email etiquette at work.
It goes beyond theory and provides easy-to-implement examples, scripts, and advice that you can start applying as soon as you watch the lectures!
About the instructor:
Hi, welcome to the course! I’m Viktoriya Maya. I work as Director of Marketing and Student Support at Corporate Finance Institute. CFI is the world’s leading financial training provider with over 700,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews. By serving over half a million customers and managing two busy teams, I gained hands-on experience and email writing skills that helped me effectively manage projects, communicate with colleagues, and grow professionally.
But that’s just an example - this course is all about YOU. My goal is to share everything I know about email communication to help YOU learn, grow, and achieve your goals.
In this course, I share everything I learned about best email writing practices and email etiquette that will help you succeed as well.
The training is designed to have an immediate and long-lasting impact on your daily communication. All you need to do is watch the lectures and apply what you learn in your day-to-day communication. The lectures are based on real-world examples and include downloadable email scripts and course notes to help you master your email writing skills
Imagine what it would be like to demonstrate your experience and professionalism through your writing. Wouldn’t it be great to have the knowledge and confidence to write clear, concise, and powerful emails for all kinds of work situations?
If you want to walk away well-equipped and empowered to master your email skills, enroll now to upgrade your skills!