What you'll learn:
- Learn Full Stack Web Development Right From Basics & Gain Essential Skills To Apply For Junior Web Developer Positions
- Learn How To Create Structure For Webpages Using HTML, Create Lists, Add Images & Forms To Webpage
- Add Styling To Static Webpages Using CSS, Learn How To Style HTML Elements Using CSS Selectors
- Learn How To Use CSS Flex-box To Create Mobile Responsive Layouts.
- Build Your Own Portfolio Site Using HTML & CSS
- Create Mobile Responsive Websites With Bootstrap, Learn About Bootstrap Grid System, Bootstrap Components Like Tables, Buttons, Dropdowns, Input Fields, Jumbotron, Cards, Navs, Tabs, Badges, etc.
- Create A Fully Responsive News Portal Using Bootstrap
- Learn How To Use Version Control For Your Web Projects Using Git & Github, Learn About Creating & Initialising Local Git Repositories & Uploading Source Code To Github. Learn How To Perform Commits, Pushing Changes To Existing Repositories.
- Learn VueJS Library From Scratch To Create Interactive Web Applications, Learn About Vue Instances, Methods, Data Binding, Events, Dynamic CSS Classes, Conditionals, Loops, Vue Components, Props ,etc
- Learn NodeJS From Scratch, Learn About Node Modules, Event Emitters, Reading & Writing Files, Serving HTML Pages, Sending JSON Data, Routing, Node Package Manager, Nodemon, Express Framework & Templating Engine
- Learn PostgreSQL Database From Scratch To Store Web Application Data, Learn How To Create Databases & Database Tables, Learn Different Data Definition & Manipulation Queries Like Select, Where, Update, Delete. Learn About Constrains Like, Not Null, Unique, Primary Key, Serial, Default, etc.
- Build A Fully Functional Medical Inventory Management System Using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, ExpressJS With Features Like Creating, Updating, Viewing , Deleting Medicine Records Along With Building Admin Dashboard.
The Complete Web Development Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
The most comprehensive yet precise course on web development to build web development skills.
If you aspire to become a professional web developer or if you want to get into the field of web development then this is the right course to start with.
This course is specially designed to build a skillset around all the modern web development technologies which are in-demand by tech companies in 2018.
Upon course completion, you will be able to build full-stack, mobile responsive, database oriented web applications.
Here Is What You Get By Enrolling In This Course:
Word-By-Word Explanation:In the entire course, I explain each line of code, without skipping a single line of code.
Awesome Quality Content:18 hours of HD Videos.
24 X 7 Support:I will always be there to guide you in your journey to become Python expert.
Note: Student queries and problems will be answered immediately.
Here Is Everything You Will LearnIn This CompleteCourse:
The Complete Course is divided into 12Major sections
Section 3:Building A Portfolio Site.
Section 4: Bootstrap 4.
Section 5:Building A News Portal.
Section 7: ES6.
Section 8: Git & Github.
Section 9: VueJs.
Section 10: NodeJs.
Section 11: PostgreSQL.
Section 12: Final Project:Medical Inventory Management Web App.
First we start off by learning the basics of Web Development and installing the required tools to write HTML5 code. In this section we cover almost all the HTML5 concepts and learn how to layout the structure of HTML elements on the webpage.
In the next section we learn the basics of CSS which will help us make our site look appealing. We will learn how we can add CSS to your existing HTML pages to make them more visually attractive. We will also learn about CSS flex box which will help us to make responsive layouts.
Now as we know HTML & CSS, its now time to build something from the skills we have acquired. In this section we will build a portfolio site with HTML & CSS which will list all your skills.
Moving along we now start learning Bootstrap 4, a CSS framework which enables us to build fully mobile responsive websites in no time. Bootstrap 4 will make your development speed 2X as faster as you no longer have to build components from scratch. Bootstrap has hundreds of built in components which we can use to build websites quickly and without any hassle. We will learn about the Bootstrap grid system and learn how to make responsive layouts with it.
Once we master Bootstrap 4, its now time to build a fully mobile responsive news portal. In this section we will build a news portal which will work and look great on all of the devices like a computer, tablet and a smartphone. The best part about this news portal is that its completely built using Bootstrap and its components. Meaning we have not used a single line of CSS code to style the elements.
We then move towards learning Git & Github which is one of the most popular tools amongst web developers across the globe. We will start by learning what is Git and how Git can be used for version control. We will learn about all the important commands required to work with Git all with a practical example. Later we start learning GitHub and learn how GitHub can be used to collaborate with teams while working on a project.
In the next section we learn about VueJS which is a progressive front end framework which helps us to build user interface components in an efficient way. VueJs is now being used by a lot of tech companies and is much easier to learn as compared to other similar frameworks like React. Many developers prefer VueJs over React because of its learning curve and the extensive documentation available online. In this section we will cover all the important aspects of VueJs.
Once we finish learning the front end technologies, its now time to start learning about the backend.
Now once we know how about Node, we now need a database to be able to store and manage our data at the backend. Hence we move on to learn about Postgres which is a database used and trusted by large software companies. We will learn about PostgreSQL which is a structured query language used to query the Postgres database. We will learn how to create our very own database from scratch and how to setup the structure to store and manage our data.
In the final section we apply everything we have learned in the entire course by building a fully functional medical inventory web application.
This will be a complex database oriented application which will store data into the Postgres database and allow us to insert, update, delete and modify medicine records from the front end. We will learn how to build a complete web app from scratch right from building the database, configuring our server to building the front end.
So let's begin the journey of becoming anexpert Web Developer.
In addition to theUdemy30-day money back guarantee,you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message me directly and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!
Make sure to enroll in the course before the price changes.
Take yourself one step closer towards becoming a professional web developerby clicking the "take this course button" now!
Join the journey.