Learn the basics of GIMP. Setup to look like Photoshop. Learn how to use files and layers.
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to install GIMP on a MAC and PC
- Learn how to make the GIMP interface similar to Photoshop
- Learn how to configure preferences for maximum productivity
- Learn how to work with files within GIMP
- Learn what layers are and how to use in GIMP
Hello and welcome to my GIMP crash course.
In this GIMP course, you'll learn how to install for both a MAC and a PC. Once installed, I'll show you how to make the GIMP interface look more like Photoshop. This is huge if you ever plan on upgrading to Photoshop or if you're downgrading instead.
GIMP has it's own type of file format for saving layered files. You'll learn what it is, how to use it and how to use other file types.
Then, you will learn the basics of layers and how to use them in GIMP.
This GIMP crash course was designed for beginners only. If you already have GIMP installed and/or know how to change the interface, how to use file types and use layers, then this course is not for you.