What you'll learn:
- How to structure and organize your microservice.
- Domain Driven Development.
- Hexagonal architecture applied.
- MySQL integration and configuration.
- Integrate Cassandra DB in your microservices.
- Elasticsearch integration and configuration.
- Logging to standard output and log files.
- DAO pattern implementation.
- How to build, publish and use a custom Go library.
- Testing all the layers of your application.
- How dependencies work in Go.
In this second part of the series I'm working with MySQL, Cassandra and Elasticsearch as persistence layers and we're going to create 3 different microservices using different design patterns:MVC, featured MVC and Domain Driven Development implementing the Hexagonal architecture.
At the end of the course you'll learn:
How to structure our application's packages and code.
MVC pattern, Domain Driven Development and Hexagonal Architecture applied!
How to configure MySQLclient in Go. DAOpattern implemented.
How to configure and use CassandraDB client in Go.
How to configure and use Elasticsearch in Go.
Testing and mocking database integrations.
Stress test the microservice with goroutines.
How dependencies work in Go. Usage of Go modules.
How to build, publish, use and share a custom Go library.
Application design patterns.
Preparing our distributed logging system.
Real life examples and exercises.
I'm sure you're going to enjoy this course!if you have any doubts, please check the reviews on my other courses so you can get an idea about what you're about to get. This is real life and industry experience!
Hope to hear from you!