A simple-to-follow and easy-to-understand course on Java Persistence API (JPA) with Hibernate
What you'll learn:
- By the end of this course, you'll be having a strong foundation on Java Persistence with Hibernate
- The fundamentals and some of the advanced JPA features for Object/Relational Mapping, Querying, Caching, Performance and Concurrency
- The fundamentals of First & Second Level Caching, N+1 Selects Problem & Batch Fetching, Optimistic Locking & Versioning
- The fundamentals of Entity Relationships, Inheritance Mapping & Polymorphic Queries
- The fundamentals of Querying database using JPQL and Criteria API (JPA)
- The fundamentals of Handling Long Conversations with Merging Detached Object and Extended Persistence Context
- The fundamentals of Database Isolation Rules
- Some of the Best Practices of Java Persistence with Hibernate
If you’re a Java programmer who wants to learn the fundamentals and some of the advanced topics of Java Persistence with Hibernate, then you’re the one this course is designed for.
We'll be working with Hibernate 4.3.5.Final (and applicable updates for Hibernate 5.0), and using Hibernate as a JPA Provider for the most part of this course. You'll be learning the fundamentals and some of the advanced JPA features for Object/Relational Mapping, Querying, Caching,Performance and Concurrency.