What you'll learn:
- Make apps for iOS7
- Use Xcode to design user interfaces for iPhone apps
- Learn to code in Objective C
- Prototype ideas on paper
Learn to create iPhone apps with Objective C programming.
- Follow along in Xcode 5 to turn your ideas into iPhone apps.
- Create iPhone apps with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, in this in-depth course taught by an expert instructor.
This course features HD lectures and programming screencasts with large, clear text. Listen to crisp audio and follow Paul Solt’s instruction with demonstrations and on-screen pointer and highlighting.
If you’ve tried to learn how to program iPhone apps from other online resources, you know it can be very frustrating.
In this course, Paul Solt shows you how to get started
- You will learn the programming topics that computer science students learn, and in far less time
- All of the Objective C code works with iOS 7 apps
- Paul provides explanations and examples on how existing apps use different features
Jump in and start learning to write code today!