What you'll learn:
- Create Java technology applications with the latest JDK Technology
- Develop your object-oriented skills
- Identify good practices in the use of the language to create robust Java application
- Use Lambda expressions in Java applications
- Store and manipulate data using collections
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems
- Connect to databases using standard SQL queries through JDBC
- Create high-performance multi-threaded applications
- عمل مشروع متكامل فى اكثر من 30 ساعه
This Java SE training introduces you to object-oriented programming using the Java language. Through hands-on exercises, you'll begin to build a baseline of knowledge to propel your career in development.
Use Java programming language constructs to create a Java technology application.
Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow.
Understand basic object oriented concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, and abstraction.
Use and manipulate object references, and to write simple error handling code.
Use the new SE 8 java.time and java.time.format packages to format and print the local date and time.
Specify a data modification by passing a predicate lambda expression to the Collections class.
Write Java code that uses variables, arrays, conditional and loop constructs
Manipulate primitive numeric data and string data using Java operators
Create Java classes and use object references
Access the fields and methods of an object
Manipulate text data using the methods of the String and StringBuilder classes
Use casting without losing precision or causing errors
Declare, override, and invoke methods
Access and create static fields and methods
Use classes from the java.time and java.time.format packages to format and print the local date and time
Encapsulate a class using access modifiers and overloaded constructors
Define and implement a simple class hierarchy
Demonstrate polymorphism by implementing a Java Interface
Use a Predicate Lambda expression as the argument to a method
Handle a checked exception in a Java application