You will enter LCD Display world of wonders, Write Anything and Make it shine using LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
What you'll learn:
- Control LCD using Different LCD Commands
- Know how LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) function and learn about it’s internal structure
- Write code forLCD (Liquid Crystal Display) display
- Embed code in the design
- Display numbers and letters on LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Display
- Write a Moving numbers, letters and words on LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Program PIC Microcontroller like a champ
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Connect your PIC Microcontroller to LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Display and control it.
- Understand basic principles in electronics design.
>>> You will enter LCD Display world of wonders, Write Anything and Make it shine using LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
Welcome to this course.
LCD Display is a display device used to display information onclocks, calculators, watches and other devices and in this course you will learn it's internal structure and how it functions, as well as how to interface it to a Microcontroller and Write codes to display letters, numbers and sentences.
Do you want to Goto the next level in Displaying Data using LCD Display?
We are announcing our brand-new courseLCD Interfacing with PIC Microcontroller
HD Contentthat will take you in an informative journey to not only master the coding of LCD Display withPICMicrocontroller, but also learn the very basics ofLCD Displayinternal structure, how it works, it’s parts, it's wiring diagramand how your code is handled by it.
What You will get in thiscourse?
To know how LCD Display function and learn about it’s internal structure.
To get familiar with interfacingLCD Display to PIC Microcontroller.
To know how to display numbers and letters.
To know how to move numbers, letters and words onLCD Display.
Learn By Practicing,Practical Work?
Interface and Connect LCD Display to PIC.
Display a Letter on LCD Display.
Write a C program to display Words and Sentences onLCD Display.
Write a C program to moveWords and Sentences onLCD Display.
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!