Become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Introduction Specialist >> Be a specialist at introducing Lean Six Sigma to the world
What you'll learn:
-> Will be able to confidently answer, “What is Quality?”
-> What is Six Sigma and what do we mean by the term “Sigma”?
-> What is Lean?
-> History of Six Sigma
-> Foundations of Lean and Six Sigma
-> What are the roles of individuals in a Lean Six Sigma project?
-> What are the characteristics of successful Lean Six Sigma projects?
-> Overview of DMAIC roadmap and Lean Six Sigma toolkit
What really is Six Sigma? Where and how did it originate? What do we mean by Lean Six Sigma? What is Quality? There are so many questions that everyone should know before diving into understanding every single Six Sigma tool and technique.
Keeping this view of giving you a detailed Introduction to Lean Six Sigma and making you a specialist at this introduction, we have created this program – The Lean Six Sigma Introduction Specialist.
What can you expect from this program?
By the end of this training, you can easily answer these questions with complete confidence:
- What is Quality?
- What is Six Sigma and what do we mean by the term “Sigma”?
- What is Lean?
- History of Six Sigma
- Foundations of Lean and Six Sigma
- What are the roles of individuals in a Lean Six Sigma project?
- What are the characteristics of successful Lean Six Sigma projects?
- What is the DMAIC roadmap and Lean Six Sigma toolkit
It is important to note that this training is designed to give you an overview and layout of the Lean and Six Sigma methods. It will emphasize on the reasons of why this methodology is in existence for more than 3 decades and will continue to thrive for many more decades to come. It also emphasizes the reasons why we must be Six Sigma certified. However, it must be noted that this training does not discuss any of the Lean OR Six Sigma tools and techniques in detail.
Through the course we will walk you through the overview of Six Sigma from organizational and individual perspective. We have even added real-life examples of manufacturing and service industries for those who would use Six Sigma for the first time.
At the end of the course, you’ll be a specialist at introducing Lean Six Sigma methods to any layman.
This course is designed for:
- Enthusiastic quality professionals who are NEW to the world of Lean, Six Sigma and Quality and want to take their skills to the next level
- It is also for those individuals who are consultants and are involved in providing coaching, consulting and training to their clients
- Individuals from operations, various functions and departments can gain a complete overview of Lean Six Sigma methods
- Six Sigma and Lean practitioners and project managers who want greater depth of understanding of the origins and the working basis of Lean Six Sigma can benefit immensely from this course
- Finally, this course is also perfect for any newbies who are looking to enhance their skill sets in the field of process improvement.
If you are already an expert at Six Sigma, this course is probably not for you.
Why wait?Become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Introduction Specialist NOW!