Use Jenkins the DevOps way. Automate your Jenkins jobs by using Jenkins Pipelines, Docker, and the Jenkins Job DSL
What you'll learn:
- Use Jenkins to perform Continuous Integration within your Software Development Lifecycle
- Install Jenkins using docker
- Configure Jenkins “The DevOps way”, using Docker, Jobs DSL and Jenkins Pipelines
- Use plugins to integrate Jenkins with popular development software
- Configure the authentication and authorization options to tighten security on your Jenkins UI
Jenkins is the most popular tool to do Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of your software:
- It’s free and open source
- It has a strong community with thousands of plugins you can use
- Jenkins is used in a lot of companies, from startups to enterprises
This course will teach you how to use Jenkins using the Jenkins DSL and Jenkins Pipelines (Jenkinsfile). It's a new way of using Jenkins, rather than using freestyle projects. I call it using Jenkins, the DevOps way! I'll explain you about infrastructure as code andautomation to make sureyou understand how Jenkins Pipelines fits within this new way of thinking.
I'll show you how to integrate Jenkins Pipelines with popular software tools, like:
- GitHub /Bitbucket
- JFrog Artifactory
- Onelogin (Using SAML)
If you’re looking for a job in the DevOps space, Jenkins is a must have skill.
Acoupon to get $10 free credits onDigitalOcean is provided within this course. You can use this coupon to install Jenkins on a DigitalOcean droplet.