Go hands-on with web design skills in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 with one of the world's top software trainers!
What you'll learn:
- How to plan, design, upload and test a complete website using current standards and Adobe Dreamweaver functionality.
- Dreamweaver-specific tools and options such as templates, libraries, assets and interoperability with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- HTML and CSS design tags and tips, including how to organize scalable code that will be applied across multiple pages.
- WYSIWYG editing and drag and drop functionality that makes many aspects of web design simple.
- Extensive multimedia options that help you incorporate high resolution images, video, audio and animation into websites and apps.
Adobe Dreamweaver is the most popular web authoring platform on the market, bar none. Whether your goal is a creative standalone page, an entire site or a flexible web app, you won't find a better tool for building and editing your web-based project in real time. And in these targeted Dreamweaver Training, you'll learn key design skills and application controls that will help you take your project from start to finish.
This Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Training Video course by professor Andy Anderson assumes no prior experience with Dreamweaver and actually very little technical background as well. The training highlights new features unique to Dreamweaver CS5.5 and then goes directly into an interactive project, showing you how to plan, design, test and launch a usable website using good HTML and CSS principles and Dreamweaver's many tools. You'll get in-depth guidance on working with formatted text, handling images, working with embedded and external CSS, using forms and fields, uploading to servers, considering search engine optimization and much more. By the end of this Dreamweaver Video Tutorial, you'll be able to create a cohesive site tying together multimedia elements, custom formatting and Dreamweaver options that make management tasks simple.