What you'll learn:
- Create a mobile application that interfaces with the GitHub API.
- Create a real time chat application with Ionic 3 and Firebase
- Create an application prototype with Adobe Experience Design
- Have a UX driven approach to application development.
- Understand the intricacies of Ionic 3 and Angular 4, and use them to make powerful cross platform mobile applications.
- Integrate a variety of Ionic Native plugins with your mobile applications.
With over10 hours of content andmore to come, this course is theultimatelearning resource for Ionic 3.
"Learn Ionic 3 From Scratchby PaulHalliday is a course that guides you from a beginner to expert in Ionic 3.If you have seen any ofPaul Halliday's work before, you know that he is committedto providingup-to-date, thorough video content with a clear cut approach."
You may have seen other courses on the market that are available to purchasealready, yet haven't been updated to Ionic 3 or taking advantage of the latest Angular concepts or features.Paul releases daily videos on his YouTube channel and his commitment to the course content is the same. By purchasing this course, you're investing in your mobile developmentfuture as you can beconfident that it will be updated as time goes on.
This courseis community oriented and the discussion tab can be used to showcase your progress, suggest content ideas, ask for help, and much more.
Within the "Learn Ionic 3 From Scratch"course, you will be making theGithub ProfileSearcher from scratch. Prior to interacting with any API, we create our mock data and TypeScript interfaces for a strongly typed approach to development.
We then look at making 'Beep', the social chat application from UXdesign all the way to full implementation*. As you follow the course, we design the application inAdobe Experience Design and then look at implementing the various features to a production standard within our project.
We use Firebase for our real-time database and authentication, as well as the latest release candidatewhich includes the modularisation of AngularFire2 into different packages.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to make cross platform mobile applications using Angular 4, TypeScript and Ionic 3. This means that you'll be able to:
- Have astrong portfolio of applications*and understanding of Ionic 3,TypeScript and Angular 4.
- Master the Ionic 3 CLI with a section dedicated to it's usage.
- Use Ionic Native and Cordova to hook into native device features*.
- Theme your Ionic applications with bespoke styles, and understand common accessibility patterns.
- Master Ionic 3 navigation patternswith lifecycle hooks.
- Increase performance of your Ionic 3 applications with lazy loading.
And much more.
*Feature is under development as the course continues to grow.
Paul Halliday is a Durham based tech entrepreneur that specialises in cross platform HTML5 mobile development. He graduated with a first class honours in BSc Computer Science from the University of Sunderland. He's also aProgress Telerik Developer Expertand aGoogle Accredited Mobile Site Professional.