Learn Arduino Programming and Hardware Fundamentals
What you'll learn:
- Basics Of Arduino
- How to Build circuits on a breadboard
- Design circuits and write code
- Understand analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Setting Up the Circuit For Arduino Uno With Breadboard
- Read Data from Arduino Serial Monitor
- Arduino Bluetooth Basic Tutorial
Welcome to this course on Arduino Tutorial for Beginners. Arduino is an open-source hardware platform based on an Atmel AVR 8-bit microcontroller and a C++ based IDE. Arduino is the go-to gear for artists, hobbyists, students, and anyone with a gadgetry dream. Arduino microcontrollers are programmed using the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
If you are excited about Master The Basics Of Arduino, Join this course in Arduino Step by Step Getting Started!