What you'll learn:
- Introduction to Excel worksheets, workbooks, and toolbar: Learn the basics of Excel and how to navigate a spreadsheet.
- Cells, Ranges, Tables, Worksheet operations: Navigate the spreadsheet and begin to change the way cells, ranges, and tables look and function.
- Intermediate Excel skills - Formatting cells and conditional formatting: Easily set rules and conditions for cells within the Excel worksheet, so you stay organized.
- Excel Formulas and Functions: Learn how to calculate complicated equations the easy way.
- Charts in Excel: Give your data a visual representation that is easier to understand and useful.
- Data Protection and Validation: Keep others from changing the cells in your worksheet through data protection and validation.
- Summarising in Excel using Pivot Tables: Quickly summarise, analyse, and sort your data with easy-to-use pivot tables.
- What-If Analysis: Explore a variety of different results by comparing two sets of data within the spreadsheet.
- Descriptive Statistics: Easily and quickly produce a summary of key statistics for any given data set through Excel functions.
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA): Become an advanced Excel wizard by writing your own programmed tasks directly in Excel to automate complicated tasks.
This is a CPDUKACCREDITED course. This course isupdated regularlyto include new lectures, quizzes/practice activities
About the course
This course isyour complete guidetomastering Microsoft Excel. This course covers all aspects ofworking on Excel, starting from basic concepts like what are worksheets, rows, columns, tables and then moving onto differentFormatsin Exceland Conditional Formatting where we have covered all the different scenarios which one can think of. We then move onto more intermediate topics in Excel like Functions where we discuss Statistical, Math, Text, Logical, Lookup functions in MS Excel. We then discuss Data Protection and Validation which everyone uses to protect data from other users.
We then move onto more advanced Excel topics of Pivot tables in which we discuss unique features of a pivot table and have a case study for you to understand how Pivot tables are used in real life. In Charts we cover distinct types of charts, how to do trend analysis using charts, sparkline charts and then move onto more statistical concepts which are essential for a data analyst - “what if” analysis,data interpretation using Data Analysis toolbox within Excel and finally VBA where we learn basics of VBA, how to create custom functions using VBA and finally a UserForm which will help you is automating your work!
This course is basically THE Bible of Excel you want, and the explanation and examples provided are something which haven’t beendone in any other courseon this platform.
There are helpfulquizzesincluded in all sections that will help you to cement the concepts learnt. Also, we arecommitted to add new practice activitiesso that you can practicallyapply the concepts learntin this course.
Why should you start learningExcel NOW!
Jobs in Excel – Almost every organization uses Excel for data entry and knowing it will already put you over others
Demand is only going to go up – As organizations have started to understand the importance of having data, storing data, the demand for more people being comfortable in Excel will only go up. And for a Data Analyst, it is THE backbone!
Easy to learn, easy to use and very flexible
Why learn from Us?
EXCEL in EXCEL is our motto!!
Saving HUNDREDS of dollars and your time with the most effective training course ever created. Gain instant access to the exact training courses used to train over 4,000 beginners to become experts in using excel for day to day jobs and for analytics techniques and data manipulation.
Call us ambitious, but we are trying to save you time and money while giving you quality.
Don’t work hard – Work smart!