Pivot Tables, Charts, Sparklines, functions, formulas and more - in just a couple of hours
What you'll learn:
- Create Tables, PivotTables, PivotCharts and Sparklines
- Add Conditional Formatting, Filters - and even use a bit of Visual Basic for Applications
- Use SUM, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, OFFSET and INDIRECT functions
- Find out what you need to know about Excel to continue your learning.
Welcome to this course about Microsoft Excel.
A lot of people use some of the features in Excel and just muddle through - not many use all of the functions.
In this course, Itake my favorite features and functions, and show you how you can make your Excel life easier by using them.
- Learn more about formatting, filters and conditional formatting.
- Create tables, PivotTables, Chart, PivotCharts and Sparklines.
- Find out how powerful Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is.
- And learn functions such as SUM, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, OFFSET and iNDIRECT - translated into 15 different languages.
In just a couple of hours, you can see how much time and frustration you can save knowing a few additional features - and you'll find out how much more you can learn.