What you'll learn:
- Create powerful and outstanding reports - WOW effect
- Improve look and feel of standard dashboards
- Apply additional advanced DAX calculations
- Apply tips and tricks when exploring data and creating reports
- Taking the Power BI Masterclass series on udemy will prepare you to start your data analytics career
- You can design Power BI Dashboards (Reports)
- You can generate valuable insights for yourself and your company
Microsoft Power BI in 4 hours - Expand Excellence
Business Intelligence / Business Analytics is in high demand. Companies are constantly searching for ways to make better and faster and smarter decisions. Therefore they rely heavily on data. Small company or Multinational - data driven decision making is the key to success for any business in the world of tomorrow.
Because of that companies are drastically increasing to step up their efforts to findskilled employees and freelancers with the necessary capabilities to help with analyzing data and creating valuable highly profitable insights.
Since there is way more demand than supply it is a "War for talent". And the competition will increase further. This environment is a bless for anyone who acquires the necessary capabilities and positions herself/himself
MS Power BI is an andvanced yet easy to get started self service business analytics / business intelligence solution provided by Microsoft which is currently in very hot demand. From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Power BI. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!
Power BI is also a great tool for datascience too. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore learning to use this tool can also be a valuable skill for datascience jobs.
That is why I created the 6h Power BI Masterclass - beginners to advanced (master self service business intelligence in no time) course which is my first courseto help you get started to dive into on of the hottest and best business analytics /business intelligence software currently out there.Power BI has a very strong active community and with Microsoft pushing this solution to it's enterprise customers, Power BI has a bright future ahead.And you can be part of this future!
Because of the great feedback and the request from students to learn more and explore more DAX and best practices I decided to create this 4+h follow up courseMicrosoft Power BI Masterclass - Expand Excellence.
Together we continue our journey and increase our knowlege in DAX Calculations further to derive deep insights from our data. A great example dataset is included but you can also use your own data for exploration
In this course you willlearn:
How to gain deeper insights in your data from a time aspect
How to evaluate your sales people
Additional advanced DAX measures which have not been covered in the first course yet
How to applybest practices when creating dashboards
How to improve the look and feel of your report to create theWOW Effect in your audience
What we learn in this course might also help you later with your Power BI certification exam.
You can follow along with the provided learning material in Power BI on your own computer at your own pace. Exited! You should be. So how to learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop? Buckle up and meet me in the first lecture starting today!
Update: The complete Power BI Masterclass Series on udemy (I have aggregated some classes together to provide more content value per class for you. I really hope that serves you better!
1. Power BI Masterclass - beginners to advanced
2. Microsoft Power BI Masterclass - Expand Excellence
3.Power BI Masterclass - DAX, Excel And More
4. The Power BI Masterclass - Additional Tips and Tricks
5. Power BI Desktop - Data Prep Challenges
6. Power BI Masterclass - DAX, R and Gateways
7. Power BI Masterclass - Python Finance and Advanced DAX
8. Power BI Masterclass - the next level
9. Power BI DAX Fundamentals Mastering the Key Concepts
10. Power BI Masterclass Calculation Groups with Tabular Editor
11. The Power BI Service Masterclass
12. How to build a profit and loss statement in Power BI Desktop
The complete Masterclass Series which covers all relevant features in Power BI consists these courses now. This one is the second class.The other consecutive classes are available here on udemy.Each coursecovers additional DAX insights, Power BI features, tips and tricksand best practices in report creation and design. If you find this course helpful thenfeel free to check them out as well. You can easily find them by checking out my Instructor profile.
best regards and happy learning.