Become a PRO in Cyber Security, Computer Networking, Web Application Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty
What you'll learn:
- Complete Cyber Security right from basic networking to advance ethical hacking
- How to carry out a complete penetration test with SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution
- Entire networking related to Cyber security and Terminologies - Threat, Vulnerability, Incident, Management, Attacks, Exploits, Events
- Become a bug bounty hunter and learn how to earn bounties from various platforms
- Learn how to use Kali Linux for Ethical Hacking and Complete Web Application Penetration Testing
- Fundamentals of Cryptography and brief overview of malware and its types
- You will get to know about the Bug Bounty Hunting rewards such as Hall of Fame, Reward Money, Reputation, and Appreciation.
- Cyber security Terminologies - Threat, Vulnerability, Incident, Management, Attacks, Exploits, Events
- MOST IMPORTANT - Learn how to write a Penetration Testing Report
- Become a WHITE HAT Hacker
- Roles in Cybersecurity - CISO, CISM, CISA, Penetration Tester, Incident Response Teams
- Learn how to use Kali Linux Operating Systems commands
- Bug bounty hunting and OWASP fundamentals
- Learn about different Cyber security organizations - NIST, NSA, SANS Institute, OWASP, CISCO
- Using HTML injection to modify web pages to locate maliciousness
- Web hacking with burp suite
- Overview of Security Audits and Frameworks
- Learn to find vulnerabilities in a website and its exploitation.
Get acquainted yourself with Computer Networking, Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking, Web Application Penetration Testing, and Bug Bounty Hunting in ONESINGLECOURSE!
What is Network Security?
Network security is the process of taking preventative measures to protect the underlying networking infrastructure from unauthorized access, misuse, malfunction, modification, destruction, or improper disclosure.
The Internet has undoubtedly become a huge part of our lives. Many people in today’s generation rely on the Internet for many of their professional, social, and personal activities. But are you sure your network is secure?
This course has been designed by two professional Cybersecurity Experts so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex networking concepts, ethical hacking technologies in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Network Security, Ethical Hacking, and Cybersecurity. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Network Security.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we dive deep into Ethical Hacking. It is structured the following way:
Section 1: Introduction to the Course and how to benefit from this course!
Section 2: Complete Computer Networking for Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking
Section 3: Getting Started with Cybersecurity!
Section 4: Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
Section 5: KeyNetwork Security Concepts
Section 6: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Section 7: Setting up your own Penetration Testing Lab
Section 8: Information Gathering - Reconnaissance
Section 9: Scanning and Enumeration
Section 10: Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Section 11: Firewall
Section 12: Web Application Penetration Testing
Section 13: Denial of Service
Section 14: Malware Threats
Section 15: Social Engineering - The Art of Human Exploitation
Section 16: Cryptography - Securing your Data
Section 17: Writing a Penetration Testing Report
Section 18: BONUS Section!
Moreover, the course is packed with practical exercises that are based on real-life examples. So not only will you learn the theory, but you will also get some hands-on practice securing live web applications! And as a bonus, this course includes a step-by-step guide to BUG BOUNTY HUNTING along with drafting penetration testing reports.
At the end of each section, you will learn how to detect, prevent, and secure systems and yourself from the discussed attacks. All the techniques in this course are practical and work against real systems, you'll understand the whole mechanism of each technique first, then you'll learn how to use it to hack into the target system. By the end of the course, you'll be able to modify these techniques to launch more powerful attacks and adapt them to suit different situations and different scenarios.
With this course, you'll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we'll respond to you within 48 hours.