Options Tradings: Options Trading Explained In Simple Terms Includes **MY FREE E-BOOK** As A Downloadable Resource
What you'll learn:
- Understand Options Trading & How Options Trading Works (Strike Prices, The Greeks , etc.)
- Understand Call Options & Put Options: The Two Types Of Stock Options
- Learn How To Trade Call & Put Options Effectively
- Options Trading Strategy: Learn The Difference Between Buying & Selling Stock Options
- Options Trading Secrets: The Greeks & How to Improve Every Trade Using Them
- Covered Call Options Trading Strategy
- Long Straddle Options Trading Strategy
- Bull Spread Options Trading Strategy
- Bear Spread Options Trading Strategy
- Married Put Options Trading Strategy
- What Does a Put Option Do
- Cash Secured Put Options Trading Strategy
- How To Structure A Options Trading Order Ticket
- Position Adjustments: How & When To Make Them
- Which Expiration Date To Select
- Difference Between Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Options Trading
- What a Strike Price Is & Which to Choose
- How Stock Options Are Priced
- The Greeks & How To Effectively Use Them To Improve Your Options Trading
- In-the-Money - ATM - Out - of the - Money
- Why is Time Decay So Important For Options Trding
- What Is Volatility and What It's Effects On Stock Option Pricing Is
- What is Implied Volatility & How To Use It With Options Trading
- Why Delta Matters
- Emotional aspect of Options Trading & why this is the most important thing – Greed vs Fear
- Putting Your Options Trading Plan Together
- Understanding the Options Trading Market Structure - Market Maker, Expiry Series
- What is Leverage & How Is it Used in Trading Options
- Risk Management In Your Options Trading Portfolio
In this Options Trading course, Presidentof Capstone Financial &Author of "Options Trading Strategies for Monthly Income" David J. Melilli will educate you on every aspect of options trading. David will implement his unique options trading process utilizing his extensive knowledge in the area of options trading. David has spent over fifteen years in the options trading arena. This options trading course is taught in an easy to understand, user friendly manner that will excite and help build the confidence to master options trading and it has been designed to educate and enhance every individual that wants to really develop the skills required in the world of options trading.
The options trading course will start with the history of the very first stock options trading created by a The Greeks Philosopher Thales. It will then progress into the area of options trading most popular strategies starting with building a solid foundation of what Calls and Puts are, what they do, how they work. Some of the stock options trading strategies include: Cover Calls, Bull & Bear Spreads, Married Puts, Long Straddles and Long Strangles. My options trading course will include throughout the options trading course; Options Trading Ideas including Options trading Sectors, Stock options trading and specific Options Trading you can use in your own stock options trading portfolios, moreover, I will post updated & ongoing articles announcing stock option trading alerts that can be actively traded. This stock options trading course can be considered "Options Trading 101" all the way up to "Options Trading for the Advanced Trader".
This stock option trading course will teach you how to successfully learn how to be great at options trading but also the way you MUSTmanage your emotions, as well as, implement an option trading plan to be effective and profitable from the very beginning of your stock options trading career.
This detailed options trading course will lean heavily on practice quizzes; assignments, and and a final exam that will give you the confidence in your options trading career.
This options trading course on will teach you options trading strategies designed to sell stock options allowing you to; generate retirement income; reduce risk and increase your stock option portfolio returns. It will also show you how options trading can be very profitable if you day trade them taking advantage of a specific options trading movement all the way to advanced options trading strategies you can implement in certain market conditions.
Finally, this course will transform your Options Trading and investment experience forever.