Learn Power BI using the knowledge of Excel you already have. Fast, in-depth, practical, useful.
What you'll learn:
- Understand what is good and bad data. Good data allows you to analyze it without wasting time in clean-up.
- Identify incoming data as good or bad and clean it up very fast. (unimaginably fast)
- Understand how to detect inefficiency while working and how to find the most efficient approach.
- Combine transnational data with master data without using VLOOKUP
- Import millions of rows of data and analyze it quickly
- Learn which type of visualization to use depending upon business reuqirements
- Create interactive and easy to understand dashboards using Power BI tools
- Use Power BI capabilities to find out interesting but usually unseen insights about data using "Quick Insights"
- Share the dashboards and reports with others in a secure manner
Help you learn Power BIfaster using the Excel knowledge you already have
Make you self-sufficient in applying this knowledge to your work
If you use Excel, you are good to go.
No special preparation is required.
Just dive into the course and start learning.
Who should take this course
Anyone who is using Excel will benefit from this course.
If you want to learn Power BI directly, that is also fine. Because the concepts are common.
Even if you are an expert, you will be surprised at the simplicity and effectiveness of Dr. Nitin's approach.
No knowledge of any programming language or database is necessary.
The entire Power BIlife-cycle is covered.
- Power BI - the concepts
- Importing data from various sources
- Preparing data for Analysis in Power BI
- Creating a cohesive database
- Working with dates
- Creating reports
- Working with DAX
- Natural language Q&A
- Facebook Analytics
- Power BIwithin Excel