Learn from a TED and TEDx Speaker the Secrets of Talk Development and Storytelling to Transform Your Communications.
What you'll learn:
- Deliver highly effective and resonant presentations
- Craft meaningful communications to any audience
- Clearly articulate their ideas to get them across
- Understand how to use storytelling to their advantage
- Design great visuals and put an end to horrible PPT slides
- Stand in front of any room and command it
- Utilize a repeatable process again and again for all communications
Ever wonder how people who give TED Talks put together such compelling, resonant presentations? This course will guide you through a journey to help you put together an incredible talk. The seven step "Journey of Talk Development" is something that you'll be able to use for every communication you deliver for the rest of your life to ensure that you're incredibly effective.
This course is structured to be highly interactive so you can actually work on your talk or your communication as you take the course. In addition to the video lectures, I have designed a series of PDF worksheets to help guide you, and have complemented that with the best of the best resources from other experts and elsewhere online.
At the end of this course, you will have an easy-to-understand toolkit at your disposal to use for every communication you put together, and you'll be ready for the TED stage to deliver your idea to the world.