Learn the basics of digital art on your iPad with these step-by-step lessons for Procreate, a powerful digital art app!
What you'll learn:
- Students will understand how to use Procreate's powerful art tools.
- Students will learn a workflow, step-by-step, that works for many types of art - comics, manga, cartoons, & more!
- Students will be able to use Procreate's built in recording features to create fun time-lapse drawings and paintings - great for sharing on social media!
This in-depth, step-by-step course will show you all the basics of working with Procreate on the iPad. Procreate is a powerful application that rivalsand,in some cases,outperformsthe much pricier competition. I even use it in my professional work for comic book publishers likeImage Comics and Top Cow.
You'll learn how to use...
- ...Procreate tools to create line art orcoloredillustrations - all in real-time! No time-lapses here!
- ...Skills that can carryover into almost any type of art - from comic books to manga to cartoons or web-comics.
- ...Procreate to getyou up to speed quicklywith easy to follow lessons from a professional.
Whether you are looking to drawor color just for fun or for work, this course will save you a tremendous amount of time by teaching you what it takes to make art with Procreateand have some fun while you're doing it!
In additions to the hours of video lessons, the course also includes:
- a copy of the actual Procreate file used throughout the course, so you can dissect and learn about it from the inside! (You can even watch, rewind, or fast-forward the time-lapse included with the file!)
- Custom, specialized brushes to import into Procreate on your iPad.
- Tons of tips, tricks, and shortcuts!
More bullet points!
- Workat your own pace.There's no need to rush, since there's no time limits.
- Learn simple, but effective techniques for making art with Procreate on the iPad.
- If digital art has been intimidating or if you just couldn't figure out where to start, this is a great place for you!
- The workflow Iteach is designed to be simple and efficient - something anyone looking to work in production art will appreciate!
I've created multiple courses over the last four years and taught thousands of students worldwide. You can expect top notch video &audio quality with views of my iPad screen AND my hands, so you can see exactly how everything is done from multiple perspectives - includingProcreate'smany usefulgestures.
NOTE: Many, if not most, of the techniques taught in the course work on other drawing and painting applications, such as Photoshop, Clip Studio, Paintstorm, etc. This course will feature Procreate 4 on an iPad Pro. The Apple Pencil is only compatible with iPad Pro.
So join me! I hope to see you there, and I'd love to help you get started down the path to becoming a great digital artist.