Turing you idea into a unicorn startup and raising investment from VC
What you'll learn:
Three rules to validate your ideas? -Scalability, Market growth, Investors.
How to improve your idea,get customers, and grow your startup to make profit.
A complete startup guide for absolute beginners
Steps to build MVP (Minimum viable product)
How to Go big and Convert any idea into businss
Different types of startup business model
how to make startup pitch deck for fundraising
understanding vesting and cliff in startup
Learn to build a MVP of a social media app
online entrepreneurship courses
What is entrepreneurship
Raise angle and venture capital for your startup
understanding startup finances
Building strong team in your startup
Understanding social entrepreneurship
How Network effects works in startup
How to build Lean startup business model
Understanding Amazon business model
How startup solve Chicken and egg problem
Types of Startup business model
Shopify business model
Amazon business model
Building products for startup
Canva business model
FAANG business model
Startup growth hack
legally start a startup?
How can I become a entrepreneur?
good startup business?
How do I start a startup with no money?
What are the 4 types of entrepreneur?
Robin hood business model
The Lean Startup Course will help you understand everything that you need to know about building a lean startup. It will give you insight into building prototypes, Business model canvas, building Minimum viable products, Pitch deck, and Fundraising and support your team-building and expansion strategy in a startup.
The course outline is given below:-
1. Introduction to The Lean Startup a. Startup basics Intro b. Startup Road Map c. Product execution road map d. Reasons Why Startup fail - Research Study e. Why government supports the startup?
2. Legal Structure of Startup a.Types of startup b. Origin of a startup c. Sole proprietorship for Small Business d. Partnership firm for medium business e. Corporation Legal Structure for the Startup f. Small business Vs tech startup
3. Startup idea generation a. Business Model Canvas b. Billion-dollar ideas c. How to Think of Startup ideas d. Delta four theory to validate ideas e. Solving Million dollar Problem Part 1 f. Solving Million dollar Problem Part 2
4. Idea to product a. Idea to product Intro b. How to build a prototype c. 3H strategy for Building Dream Team
5. Startup Business Model a. Introduction to Platform Business b. Uber business model c. Amazon business model d. Google Business Model e. Facebook Business Model f. Fintech Business Model g. Freemium Business Model h. Understanding SAAS (Software as a service)
6 Startup Pitch deck for fundraising
a. Cover Page/Introduction slide in the pitch deck b. Problem slide in the pitch deck 3. Solution slide in the pitch deck 4. Product demo slide in the pitch deck 5. Market size slide in the pitch deck 6. Business model slide in the pitch deck 7. Competition slide in the pitch deck 8. Underlying magic slide in the pitch deck 9. Go-to-Market slide in the pitch deck 10. Team slide in the pitch deck 11. Traction/Milestones slide in the pitch deck
7. Startup Growth Metrics a. What Makes Startup Successful b. Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) c. Customer Lifetime Value d. Monthly reoccurring revenue e. Unit Economics for Startup f. Contribution Margin for Startup g. The retention rate for Startup h. Churn Rate in a Startup i. Market Size (TAM, SAM, and SOM) j. Key Takeaway for Growth