Tackle a huge amount of informative literature in no time! Become the expert in any topic & set yourself up for success!
What you'll learn:
- You will expand your knowledge: process a huge amount of informative literature in no time
- Your productivity will increase: do more in less time
- You will experience a confidence boost: set yourself up for success!
Imagine that you could read three times as fast. How would your life look like? You would be able to read three times more and become an expert in any domain. Another possibility would be to do other stuff with the time you gain on reading.
The good news is that our brain is capable to read three times as fast as we normally do. We only need the appropriate techniques. This course offers what you are looking for:
1) This course will take your current reading to a higher level. During traditional reading, the normal way of reading, you experience several negative effects such as:
- Vocalization: do you know the feeling of pronouncing every word in your head?
- Mind-wandering: do you know the feeling of reading but not paying attention?
- Jumping back: do you know the feeling of re-starting the reading of what you just read
In this course we deal with all these negative effects so we can speed up our reading.
2) This course threats speed reading as a step by step process to collect and remember information. The power of the speed reading process in this course is that we go several times through the book. Repetition is the mother of all knowledge. Here we focus on the real speed that comes from repetition, not from the first reading. Step by step we will build on top of what we already know. This speed reading process is a speed learning process.
3) This course contains theoretical background information as well as a huge amount of practical guidelines. All techniques are very concrete, there is no room for misinterpretation. For each step in the speed reading process there is a wrap-up demonstration video that shows what you should do. You will get step by step instructions, there is no information overload.