Build Games like 8 Pool Ball, Chain Reaction, Balloon Shooter, Space Shooter, Racing Car, Angry Bird, Tetris and many!
What you'll learn:
- Python basics like data-types, loops, decision-makings, file handling, libraries, modules, date-times etc.
- Learn to make real world games using Python
- How to use basic AI in the games
- How to use best use of data structures using Python
- Will learn advanced concepts of python like OOP, Functional Programming, Decorators etc.\
- Make Collision Handler between game objects using maths
- Implement Linear Algebra and conditionals from scratch
- Learn how to create game objects using pygame
- Learn how to use physics and materials using pymunk module
- Learn how to use pygame
- Learn about framerates and clock
- Learn about how to read a documentation
Have you ever wanted to build a game with a graphical interface but didn't know how to? Maybe you even know how to create tools on a command line but have no idea how to convert it into a graphical interface that people can click on. In this course, we will be learning Python GUI Programming + Turtle + other advanced python modules to build graphical user interfaces (GUI) and games from scratch.
Game projects covered:
1. 8 Pool Ball
2. Balloon Shooter
3. Chain Reaction
4. Space Shooter
5. Car Racing
6. Angry Bird and many more.
Basic Python course Highlights:
Running Python Code
Number Data Types
Debugging and Error Handling
and much more!