What you'll learn:
- Comprehensive self and time management for everyday work and in private life
- The focus funnel: How do you quickly get rid of tasks?
- Self-management vs. time management
- Getting Things Done (GTD) by David Allen explained
- Organise tasks in a structured and complete way
- Sorting tasks: How to set priorities correctly?
- Scheduling: How to realistically distribute tasks over the day (or any other time period)?
- Task Management: How to manage tasks, appointments and projects so that nothing comes to a standstill and no tasks are forgotten?
- Motivation: How to counter one's weaker self?
- Deep Work by Cal Newport explained: How to get into the Flow state?
- Task management for yourself and in a team
This toolkit course covers a multitude of carefully selected time management methods and shows you the concepts behind the methods step-by-step - plus - what needs to be done such that you can apply these methods for yourself. Knowledge of psychological effects, the bio-rhythm, as well as coping with motivational pitfalls (or one's weaker self) complement the method training. At the beginning, the relationship between time management and self-management creates the right mindset, so that the later use of the methods does not result into a challenging task itself and ultimately costs more time than it saves. Important plus: This course is not only about different methods of time management as such, but also about the interleaving of the methods for a more general and all-inclusive self and time management for yourself as well as in a team.
This specific toolkit course comprises the content of five sub-courses that previously were available solely. With this master course, you get the full content within one package: From task identification over prioritisation and management of tasks to doing them with maximum motivation. Specially learning how to manage tasks with a system that will help you actively to reduce your stress level and increase focus while fulfilling tasks is part of this course.