Designed for people who don't have any knowledge about the programming and want to program in C++
What you'll learn:
- How to use C++ language in action
- What is compiler / IDE / Variables / types of variables etc.
- How to work with files - fstream library (i/o operation on files)
- operators - arithmetic, assigment, logical, bitwise
- conditions like if / else / switch
- arrays / multi-dimensional arrays
- loops - for / while / do-while
- functions, overloading functions, passing variables to functions etc.
- dynamic allocation of memory
- creating project in IDE
- object oriented programming
- class and function templates
- input / output streams and validation of data
- STL: vector
Save your precious time by buying this course. You will learn how to program in C++ ina fast and easy way!
The total length of the course is over 17 hours! You will learn theory and you will also gain lots of practice. During the course we will write many programs that will make you a great programmer.
All of this is presented by a young man who shares his knowledge, so the language used can be easily understood by everyone.
The course is designed for thosewho don't have any priorknowledge about programming. It doesn't matter if you have never written any programs or you have no idea about programming... After my course all of this will change. You will bust the myth that programming is a difficult thing only for the few!
After this course you will be able to use the advanced components of theC++ language.
I believe thateveryone has the abilityto develop software if they are taught properly.Including you.I'm going to give you the context of each new concept I teach you. After my courseyou will finally understandeverything that you code.
Over 280,000 students bought my courses and all of them are happy. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 daysyou can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
Ifyou have any questionsregarding the topics covered in this C++ course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn!
Please check out the free lessons first! See for yourself the great quality of my course and enjoy it!
JOIN NOW and become Expert in C++