A step towards freedom in IC design!!
What you'll learn:
- Install open-source tools on their personal laptops or computers
- Get started with examples and designs showcased in all my other courses
- This would be the first course to be completed and implemented before taking all other courses
- Everyone who has already enrolled to my other courses, will be able to overcome the challenge in installing open-source tools
This FREE course will enable you and help you overcome the challenges that you face installing open-source tools. Well, I have launched a couple of courses which shows how to use the open-source tools, while this course shows how to install open-source tools. So this course should make you completely unloaded from the burden of how to install open-source tools, since we don everything from scratch.
Our focus mainly is on open-source EDA tools installation, that briefly covers below tools:
- Ngspice – General purpose circuit simulation program for non-linear and linear analyses
- Magic – VLSI Layout editor, extraction and DRC tool
- Opentimer – Open-source high performance timing analysis tool
- eSim – Complex Circuit design, SPICE simulation, analysis and PCB design
- Qflow – Tool chain (like Yosys, Graywolf) for complete RTL2GDS flow
All installation steps including exclusive links for every tool has been captured in this course...
So start your installation right now and design your chip FREE OF COST....
Welcome to a FREE world of IC design......and happy learning!!