What you'll learn:
- Understands the basics of NODE JS
- Understand the installation and un-installation of node modules
- Understand the fundamentals of Web Scrapping
- Understand the automation tool Selenium with scrapping
- Understand how to locate various elements
- Understand how to locate elements with XPATH
- Understand the basics of Selenium methods that are necessary for scrapping
- Understand different types of Exception in selenium and how to handle them
- Store the scrapped data in excel file CSV
- Complete Project that will Scrape Google translate website
- Complete Project that will Scrape Travel Insurance website
Web scraping is the Data Science technique of gathering or storing useful and public information from websites in a suitable format like spreadsheets that can be used later for any purpose. It basically removes the burden of copying the data manually, instead it provides an automated way to do it.
The data extraction is done from websites using some sort of a code written called “scraper” which takes the a Web URL, parses the HTML DOM of that site and then return the result which we can save in some format say CSV for future use. The data that we parse can be in form of texts, images, package names and their corresponding prices, videos and contact information like email, name, phone numbers and so on.
This course is built in NODEJS that is light weight, efficient, and scale-able due to its non-blocking I/O and event driven. The main advantage of node is that its asynchronous in nature which means that you don’t have to wait for a request to complete before making another one which in turn provides a very high performance. This course is made in so much easy way so that one who doesn’t have any knowledge of NODEJS can easily understand and hence build own scraper in NODEJS.
We are using Selenium which is automation testing tool that provides various elements and methods to interact with HTML DOM in order to parse the website.
This course is divided into 3 parts
Setting up the environment
Building Blocks and Syntax
In the Project Section course will cover 3 Projects
Google Translate 2018 Project
Google Translate 2019 Project
Travel Insurance Website Project
Reading Data from CSVFile
How to Save scraped Data into New CSVfile
How to apply Validations
This courseoffers youa 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, in case if the course does not meet your expectations you cangetafull re-fund immediately. Also i will answer all of your questions on top priority.
Now if you want to learn Web Scrapingby building projects and start your professional career, Take this course now
Basic HTML Knowledge required.
Basic Programming Knowledge required.
No Knowledge ofNodeJS required.