In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to create custom content as well as resusable components for a responsive hero for a website design. There is also a UX use case in the recommended reading to understand the reason why we are creating the User Interface (UI).
1. Create Artboards and Utilize the Tools Panel for Content Creation.
2. Create a Custom Button with the Pen Tool
3. Create a Button Component
4. Learn Text Character Styles
5. Resize Assets for Artboards.
Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions.
-By the end of this project, you will have reviewed the tool panels to create custom content, components to creative a responsive hero in XD