Class Central Tips
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
• Identify the role of direct instruction within a virtual course.
• Establish direct communication and meaningful relationships with your students.
• Use instructional strategies that motivate and challenge your students to think more critically.
• Define at-risk students and examine effective strategies for teaching this demographic.
• Build an inclusive and thriving online community with students, parents, and other teaching professionals.