This course provides an introduction to elearning expectations; elearning basic skills and strategies; and elearning resources which support student success. This course is designed for students interested in taking online college courses and/or becoming more successful online college students. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Understand the basic features of the online classroom
• Recognize the skills needed for learning in an online classroom
• Demonstrate the usefulness of online learning tools in supporting student success
• Recognize online campus student support services that support academic success
• Evaluate their own online readiness skills using at least one digital literacy tool