In this third course, you will:
- Perform streamlined ETL tasks using TensorFlow Data Services
- Load different datasets and custom feature vectors using TensorFlow Hub and TensorFlow Data Services APIs
- Create and use pre-built pipelines for generating highly reproducible I/O pipelines for any dataset
- Optimize data pipelines that become a bottleneck in the training process
- Publish your own datasets to the TensorFlow Hub library and share standardized data with researchers and developers around the world
This Specialization builds upon our TensorFlow in Practice Specialization. If you are new to TensorFlow, we recommend that you take the TensorFlow in Practice Specialization first. To develop a deeper, foundational understanding of how neural networks work, we recommend that you take the Deep Learning Specialization.