This course is completely lab-based. There are no lectures or required reading sections. All of the learning content that you will need is embedded directly into the labs, right where and when you need it. Introductions to tools and technologies, references to additional content, video demonstrations, and code explanations are all built into the labs.
Some assessment questions will be presented during the labs. These questions will help you to prepare for the final assessment.
The course includes five modules, each of which contains two or more lab activities. The lab outline is provided below.
Module 1: Understanding the IoT Reference Architecture
- Lab 1: Architecture Overview
- Lab 2: Reference Architecture Subsystems and Security
- Lab 3: Pillars of Software Quality
- Lab 4: Implementing Redundancy
Module 2: Exploring Solutions
- Lab 1: Remote Monitoring Solution Accelerator
- Lab 2: Customize a Solution Accelerator
- Lab 3: Connected Factory and IoT
Module 3: Requirements and RFPs
- Lab 1: Understanding Requirements
- Lab 2: Understanding an RFP
- Lab 3: Responding to an RFP
Module 4: Proof of Value and Rollout
- Lab 1: Planning a PoV
- Lab 2: Rollout to Production
- Lab 3: Scaling to Needs
- Lab 4: Retiring Assets