Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 3 (Projects)
University of Colorado Boulder via Coursera
In this course, learners will complete several VBA projects. It is highly recommended that learners first take "Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 1" and "Excel/VBA for Creative Problem Solving, Part 2". This course builds off of skills learned in those two courses. This is a project-based course. Therefore, the projects are quite open-ended and there are multiple ways to solve the problems. Through the use of Peer Review, other learners will grade learners' projects based on a grading rubric.
- Getting Started
- This first module introduces the course and provides some background material. Paid learners have access to the course files, which are unlocked when you complete the "Unlock Quiz".
- Easy Projects: Lesson Choices
- Intermediate Projects: Lesson Choices
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- All learners are required to complete the Monte Carlo simulation, which is intermediate in difficulty.
- Grade Manager Project (for Honors)
- If you are really up for a challenge, complete the Grade Manager project, which is very challenging. Learners who successfully create this project will earn an Honors designation on their Course Certificate.