This thought-provoking course will help you discover more about yourself and others as we explore:
- Why is leadership different to management?
- What is effective leadership?
- What types of power are needed to be a leader?
- How can you influence other people at work?
- How do individual differences shape the way people see leadership?
This course will assist busy professionals who already have management responsibilities and experience but need to expand their knowledge and capabilities in leading organisations.
Take your learning to the next stage
This course is a free introduction to a Deakin University postgraduate degree in Leadership which can be done entirely on FutureLearn